Marin Software Continues Global Expansion with New Office in Japan
Leading digital ad management platform arrives in Japan to help local and multi-national marketers.
San Francisco, CA September 12, 2012 – Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced continued global expansion with the opening of its Japan office. The company also announced it has hired Tomoyuki Ikeda as Commercial Director in Japan. The Japan office extends Marin’s already global reach, which includes commercial offices in the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Singapore and Australia.
- Marin Software opened a new office in Tokyo, Japan to better serve advertiser and agency customers in the Japanese market.
- Tomoyuki Ikeda, Japan Commercial Director, will lead Marin’s new Japan office. Ikeda joined Marin from Adobe, where he served as a Scene7 account executive. Previously, Ikeda served as General Manager of the E-Commerce Division at Otto Japan and prior to Otto was a Senior Manager at Overture.
- As hundreds of brands and agencies around the world adopt the Marin Software platform to manage large-scale online advertising campaigns, the company has grown its international offices to better serve clients.
- Marin Software currently serves more than 1800 clients worldwide and manages more than $4 billion in annualized online advertising spend through its platform. Marin’s technology is used by advertisers and agencies to improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions.
- The Marin Software platform supports global search engines and publishers, including Google, Yahoo JAPAN, Bing, Baidu, Facebook, and Criteo, across 26 currencies, allowing brands and agencies to more effectively analyze, manage, and optimize their online advertising programs.
- “Improving the performance and financial return of our clients’ search marketing campaign is one of our top priorities, and Marin Software has become an invaluable asset in doing so,” said Shunsuke Konno, President and CEO of Irep. “Through the Marin platform, we are able to be better coordinate marketing efforts across multiple channels and can integrate relevant data from third-party sources, allowing us to measure the full effect of a campaign and optimize accordingly.”
- “Advertising today is global; brands and agencies worldwide use Marin Software to manage complex, multinational campaigns and grow revenue,” said Chris Lien, CEO of Marin Software. “The opening of our Japan office is another step toward creating local Marin offices in every major global market. Marin believes in establishing local teams to work hand-in-hand with advertisers and agencies, so they can improve campaign performance at both national and global levels.”
- “Marin Software has quickly gained a global reputation as a strategic partner for brands and agencies that want to get the highest ROI and performance out of every campaign,” said Tomoyuki Ikeda, Commercial Director, Japan at Marin Software. “I’m thrilled to join Marin and lead its new Japanese team. I look forward to expanding the reach of Marin Software to more brands and agencies in the region.”