Marin Software Surpasses $5 Billion Advertising Spend Under Management Milestone
Leading brands and agencies across the globe rely on Marin Software to measure, manage and optimize their digital advertising campaigns
SAN FRANCISCO, CA September 11 — Marin Software (NYSE: MRIN), provider of a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced more than $5 billion in annualized advertising spend is managed through its platform. Brands and agencies throughout the world leverage Marin to maximize the full revenue potential of their digital advertising campaigns across search, display, social, and mobile advertising channels.
- “Marin is ideally situated in the middle of the ongoing and significant shift to digital advertising,” said Chris Lien, founder and chief executive officer at Marin Software. “The evolution of a multi-channel and multi-device advertising ecosystem has increased complexity for advertisers and continues to drive strong opportunities for Marin. Our platform is architected to enable our customers to aggregate and analyze key data from their digital advertising campaigns and business information systems, creating a system-of-record that marketers can use to attribute revenue to specific marketing spend, assess customer lifetime value, and ultimately drive more revenue.”
- More than $5 billion in annualized ad spend is managed through the Marin Software platform. Of that spend, approximately 23% is targeted to mobile devices (tablets and smartphones).
- Customers use Marin to manage over 6 billion ad units and rely on the platform to make over 80 million campaign changes every day as of Q2 2013. Ten of Marin’s customers use the platform to manage over 100 million keywords, with one managing nearly 500 million keywords.
- To ensure customers stay ahead of the curve, Marin Software regularly updates its platform with the latest advances in digital ad management technology. Recently, Marin released new Facebook management capabilities that enable marketers to easily create Facebook desktop and mobile campaigns at scale, target audiences and analyze performance. Similarly, Marin released full support for Google enhanced campaigns giving customers improved ad campaign visibility and helping maximize mobile performance.
- Marin Software’s technology is used by advertisers and agencies to improve financial performance, save time, and make better business decisions. Customers include Microsoft, Hulu, Vistaprint, HSN, and PayChex.
- Marin has grown internationally to better serve clients. Marin expanded its footprint earlier this year with the opening of an office in Dublin, Ireland. Meanwhile, the company’s presence in the UK, France, Germany, Australia and Japan continues to grow.