Marin Software Unveils Support for Google RLSAMarin Software is first Google API partner to support Remarketing Lists for Search Ads, providing advertisers a new tool to target consumers
SAN FRANCISCO, CA May 14, 2014 — Marin Software (NYSE: MRIN), provider of a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced support for Google AdWords Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA). Marin is the first Google API partner to introduce support for the powerful new Adwords feature. RLSA within the Marin platform allows advertisers to combine a visitor’s website behavior and first-party audience data with their Google search ads to improve targeting and increase financial lift. Support of RLSA builds on Marin’s Audience Connect feature, which enables advertisers to segment and target high value customers by audience type across search, social and display to drive the next wave of cross-channel optimization.
- Very few website visitors convert – buy a product, fill out a form, contact a brand, etc. – during a visit to a brand’s website. Savvy marketers use retargeting to engage these high value prospects after their visit. Google introduced RLSA to provide advertisers a way to retarget website visitors through subsequent search queries by delivering more relevant ads. Marin Software is the first Google API partner to support the new retargeting technology.
- RLSA enables marketers to drive better ROI from their search marketing campaigns by tailoring keyword bidding and ad creative based on a consumer’s previous engagement with a website.
- Available within Marin Software’s “Audience” tab, Marin customers are able to take full advantage of RLSA by simply importing their Google remarketing lists into the Marin platform. Once imported, marketers can add the retargeting lists into groups to optimize bidding and customize creative at the keyword level.
- Through Marin Software’s Audience Connect, customers can pull data from their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and pair it with third party audience data to create more accurate, targeted RLSA campaigns.
- Using Marin Software’s proprietary Target and Bid setting, tracking and optimization of RLSA is simplified even further.
- “Remarketing Lists for Search Ads have become an increasingly important and effective component of our Search advertising strategy,” said Nick Figueiredo, Manager, Paid Search at VistaPrint. “Marin Software’s support for RLSA has allowed us to more effectively manage our Google remarketing lists and optimize our RLSA campaigns, saving us time and helping us make better decisions. By taking advantage of Marin’s bidding algorithm, we’ve seen a significant increase in ROI for our RLSA campaigns.”
- “Our goal is to provide advertisers a platform with the most effective cross channel digital marketing features,” said Matt Ackley, chief marketing officer at Marin Software. “Support of Google AdWords RLSA adds another arrow to our customers’ quiver of audience targeting options. Leveraging audience data to optimize creative and bidding strategies is the future of digital advertising. We’re excited to bring this powerful capability to our customers.”