- You will get better results if you can give them more relevant information. Up to a page of text can provide a lot more detail.
- This is going to be built into the products that we use every day.
- When using LLMs, you become a software developer, giving instructions to a machine to do something
- Unbranded search will go away as people adopt these tools
- Antidotes: Brand, Publication, Community
- Multimodal is the watchword for the next year
- LLMs are all based on understanding words related to other words and creating the probabilities for the next word.
- The number of parameters is just the number of probabilities for the next word
- Write a YouTube prompt
- Do a personality test based on someone’s writing
- Feed the reviews people have left reviews to use the voice of the customer to develop compelling social media content
- Meeting notes and action items from a call
- Rewrite a legal contract
- Antidotes to SEO going away
- Build your brand. People need to ask for you by name. Think about the world before search enginges. Brand
- You need a publication of some kind that is not disintermediated by AI
- Need a community that allows you to stay in touch with your audience
- Slack of Discord (if your audience is under 35)
- What jobs are going go away
- You need to have skills with AI tools
- We need more editors, not creators of the first draft.
- Transformer model architecture: