Marin Software Announces Enhanced Mid-Market Platform
New Google Analytics integration and reporting capabilities of Marin Professional boost marketer’s ability to drive revenue.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA October 17, 2012— Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announces the next generation of Marin Professional. Designed specifically for mid-market brands and agencies, the enhanced Marin Professional platform incorporates proven, powerful developments from Marin’s industry leading Enterprise edition used by many of the world’s largest ad agencies and global brands.
The shift in investments toward paid search, display, social and mobile ad campaigns by mid-market advertisers underscores the need for powerful and easy to use tools to manage revenue acquisition online. Marin Professional’s newly added Google Analytics integration and advanced reporting capabilities simplify the management of online advertising, and save marketers time. The latest release of Marin Professional edition arms mid-market brands and agencies with many of the same workflow, analytics, and optimization capabilities utilized by the world’s leading advertisers.
- Since Marin Software released Marin Professional in 2011, global online ad spend has continued to climb. Taking advantage of the significant growth in online advertising, over 300 mid-market brands in 14 countries have deployed Marin’s Professional edition to manage paid search, display, social and mobile ad campaigns.
- Many marketers rely on Google Analytics to measure site traffic and online transactions such as purchases. Through turnkey synchronization of Google Analytics data with Marin Professional, marketers are now able to optimize online ad campaigns against website conversions tracked in the popular analytics tool. This powerful combination improves visibility into conversions and revenue, without requiring that marketers deploy new tracking technologies.
- Marketers often struggle to gain insight into performance by product line, geography, or brand – categories not available within publisher campaigns. Marin Dimensions, now available in Marin Professional, allows marketers to “tag” campaign elements for segmentation and analysis that reach beyond the constraints of campaign structure. As a result, advertisers can analyze and compare data sets based on the categories that matter most to their business.
- Marin Software continues to invest in simplified, intelligent reporting so advertisers and agencies can spend more time on improving financial performance. New reporting capabilities in Marin Professional include: the ability to build reports offline in Excel that are refreshed automatically; an executive dashboard that provides a consolidated view of accounts according to user-defined categories such as brand, geography and business line; and the power for agencies to create a single, exportable report that highlights key performance metrics across a portfolio of clients.
- “We first launched Marin Professional in March 2011 and, since then, have continued to work with customers to make their online advertising programs more effective and their lives easier,” said Niraj Shah, General Manager of Business Operations at Marin Software. “To meet the needs of advertisers and agencies we invested heavily in the platform’s flexibility and ease of use. The result is a more powerful, intuitive application.”