Marin Software Unveils Marin Next
Innovative new service, Marin Next, leverages Marin’s proprietary optimization methodology to uncover new revenue opportunities in online advertising campaigns
San Francisco, CA September 26, 2011 – Marin Software, provider of the leading online advertising management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced the release of Marin Next, an intelligent recommendation engine designed to identify new, meaningful revenue opportunities. A common challenge among advertisers and agencies is to continually improve upon successful large-scale search, display and social media campaigns. Marin Next uncovers strategic optimization opportunities, saving marketers’ time while improving the financial performance of their online advertising programs.
- With limited hours in a day marketers often struggle to identify which tasks will deliver the greatest financial lift across an increasingly large and complex set of campaigns. To address the challenge, Marin Software developed a proprietary optimization methodology based on experience working with hundreds of successful online advertisers.
- Marin Next is the industry’s first enterprise-class recommendation engine. The new service uncovers and prioritizes new revenue opportunities for advertisers based on a proprietary algorithm seeded with proven SEM best-practices honed from hundreds of leading search marketers.
- Recommendations from Marin Next include opportunities in budgeting, bidding, creative optimization and campaign structure. For each recommendation, Marin Next provides an automated workflow for instant implementation, saving marketers time and delivering immediate benefits.
- Marin Next uncovers opportunities across search, display, and social campaigns, including Google, Bing, and Facebook, expanding Marketers’ ability to optimize across channels. With Marin Next, marketers gain insights previously hard to identify or prioritize, facilitating a more holistic approach to campaign management.
- Marin Next is available immediately to all Marin Pro and Enterprise customers.
“Brands are under pressure to distinguish themselves online,” said Wister Walcott, co-founder and executive vice president of products at Marin Software. “We developed Marin Next to help advertisers get more out of existing ad campaigns and prioritize their time.”
“Marin Next has helped us unlock the full potential of our online advertising campaigns,” said Jeff Ferguson, CEO at Fang Digital Marketing. “With the insightful, personalized recommendations not only do we continue to discover new opportunities to increase revenue for our clients, but the tool frees up time we can now devote to creating new marketing campaigns.”