Marin Software and Google to Host Webinar on Using Audiences to Drive Customer Acquisition
SAN FRANCISCO, CA November 6, 2017 — Marin Software Incorporated (NYSE: MRIN), a leading provider of cross-channel, cross-device, enterprise marketing software for advertisers and agencies, announced an upcoming webinar with Google, Finding Your Ideal Audience: Targeted Ads for Customer Acquisition. Please register now to join this live event on November 7th, 2017 at 10:00 am PST (1:00 pm EST).
Google research shows:
- Search advertisers may be missing over 70% of potential mobile shoppers by relying on demographic targeting alone.
- Consumers already familiar with a brand are 20% more likely to convert.
Audience targeting makes it easier to reach these users and hold their attention. Marin’s webinar will detail several ways search marketers can incorporate this capability into their marketing campaigns.
Marin Software’s Patrick Hutchison, Product Marketing Manager for Search, will join Mike Lerra, Global Product Lead at Google, who’ll discuss the key role of audience targeting in driving customer acquisition. In addition, Candice Na, Director of Marketing at eharmony, will discuss best practices for search marketers that leverage audience targeting and conversion optimization to build performance-boosting campaigns.
The webinar will also address audience targeting best practices, including:
- How to identify people interested in a brand’s products, at scale
- Setting the right bidding rules for maximum ad exposure
- How to leverage search intent to deliver ads to highly receptive target audiences
- Bidding, keyword expansion, and creative customization for optimal results
“We’ve reached a point where accuracy is more important than ever, as consumers tune out ads that aren’t relevant to them,” said Wes MacLaggan, Head of Global Marketing at Marin Software. “Building the right audience segments and optimizing based on performance is the key to connecting with your customers on Google.”