MEASURING THE IMPACT OF AD SPEND IS GETTING HARDER, MARIN CAN HELP.
It’s clear that conversion tracking is vital to your digital advertising. But, challenges abound:
- Apple tightened its cookie use in Safari. Chrome is following their lead.
- iOS 14.5 introduces App Tracking Transparency.
- Data privacy regulations like GDPR, CCPA and ICO are becoming the norm.
The approaches to this problem – including publisher tools, such as Google Analytics, or third-party analytics providers – are either costly to implement, require a complex setup, or don’t have a multi-channel view.
To succeed in this challenging regulatory environment and understand the true behavior leading up to a purchase, you need a configurable solution that can track multiple events throughout the funnel.
Marin Tracker is a conversion tracking solution with built-in optimization tools that allow you to understand stages that matter in your buying cycle. By unifying your campaign data with sales outcomes and machine learning, you can make data-driven marketing decisions and have a holistic view of all revenue impact from digital marketing efforts – including in-store purchases and call conversions.
With Marin Tracker, you can save time managing tracking codes and spend more time driving your campaigns with rich insights.
- Our configurable dashboards make it easy to track users across multiple channels and devices, and gain a unified view of the ROI impact from all your paid digital advertising efforts.
- Tie digital ad spending to offline purchases, with handling of cancelled or refunded orders.Track the number of call conversions to the ad click.
- The MarinOne dashboard is responsive and “always on,” providing near real-time insights, conversions, and revenue data
- Save time with our simple tracking link creation wizard, and track consistently across all channels.
- Marin Tracker will estimate missing data in Safari as a result of Apple’s ITP update, and offer solutions to account for lost conversions.
- Marin Tracker attributes user behavior across the customer journey, on mobile and web, to understand the true impact of your acquisition and engagement efforts.
- Multiple configurations help maximize measurement while offering compliance with privacy regulations and restrictions.
- Attribute every app install to the marketing campaign and media source that drove it.