iContact Chooses Marin Software to Optimize Paid Search Program
Flexibility and ease-of-use sets Marin Software’s online advertising management platform apart
San Francisco, CA November 29, 2011 - Marin Software, provider of the leading online advertising management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced that iContact, a leading social media and email marketing company, has deployed Marin Software to manage and optimize its paid search marketing campaigns. iContact selected Marin Software Enterprise Edition because of the platform’s intuitive interface and ability to integrate with third party services such as Salesforce.com, as well as Marin’s proven record of delivering financial lift to its clients.
- After reviewing online advertising management services, iContact deploys Marin Software Enterprise Edition to streamline its paid search marketing workflow and improve campaign performance. Rather than manually bid on thousands of keywords and pull reports by hand, iContact can automate the process via Marin to boost efficiency.
- Key to iContact’s selection of Marin Software is the flexibility of Marin’s platform, which allows iContact to integrate data from its own database as well as information from services such as Salesforce.com and LiveBall into Marin’s bidding and reporting tools. As a result, iContact will better optimize campaign performance and gain a holistic view of its return on advertising spend.
- iContact can also utilize Marin Software’s URL Builder. The feature will allow iContact to automatically correct malformed or duplicate URLs, verify landing pages to avoid errors, and track the performance of match type, ad creative, and ad placement, all of which greatly improves campaign effectiveness.
- “The intuitiveness and flexibility of the Marin platform immediately impressed us,” said Sally Lowery, Director of Revenue Marketing, iContact. “After diving deeper into the service we determined that Marin would become an integral part in taking our online marketing campaigns to the next level.”
- “In an increasingly competitive marketplace, Marin Software prides itself in being advertisers’ right hand in improving the performance of the online marketing campaigns,” said Matt Lawson, Vice President of Marketing and Partnerships at Marin Software. “We look forward to working with iContact in achieving the full potential of their marketing efforts and contributing to their bottom line.”