Click here to view this article on an external site.
Marin Software Partners with Atlas
New integration provides solution for actionable paid search reporting across platforms
San Francisco, CA – September 29, 2014 – Marin Software (NYSE:MRIN), provider of a leading cross-channel performance advertising cloud, today announced its partnership with Atlas, an ad-serving and measurement platform owned by Facebook. Through the partnership, marketers will be able to tie the effects of search engine marketing (SEM) to Atlas ad campaigns and use these powerful new insights to optimize campaigns and improve results.
- In an age where efficiency is everything, marketers are continually seeking new ways to hone their digital marketing campaigns. Accurate and comprehensive reporting provides the foundation of success. By partnering with Atlas, Marin Software customers will gain greater visibility into the effectiveness of campaigns – across channels – to empower them with precise, actionable data.
- The seamless integration allows joint customers of Marin Software and Atlas to mirror ad campaigns in both platforms, report on keyword-level data and access de-duplicate conversion data.
- Wister Walcott, EVP of Products & Co-founder at Marin Software, will join Erik Johnson, Managing Director of Atlas at Facebook, for a panel on solving the cross-device problem at Advertising Week, New York. The engagement will take place on Monday, September 29th at 2:00 PM ET at Times Center Hall. For more information, please see:
- “By partnering with Atlas, our advertisers are able to determine the true ROI of their paid search campaigns, giving them the ability to better optimize their sales funnel,” said Matt Ackley, SVP Product and CMO at Marin Software. “This is an extremely valuable integration for all our digital marketers.”
- “Integrating these two platforms provides marketers with accurate and comprehensive reporting on paid search,” said Erik Johnson, head of Atlas. “We are pleased to expand our relationship with Marin Software.”