San Francisco Business Times Names Marin Software One of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in the Bay Area
Leading advertising technology company ranked NO. 15 in annual list of 100 fastest growing companies.
San Francisco, CA – October 29, 2012– Marin Software, provider of the leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced it has been ranked NO. 15 in the San Francisco Business Times’ 2012 list of the 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the Bay Area.
- The San Francisco Business Times 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies awards honor the leading companies headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area. Honorees are ranked according to revenue growth through the end of fiscal 2011. This year’s winners were honored at a special awards ceremony in San Francisco on October 24, 2012, and are profiled in the October 26 issue of the San Francisco Business Times .
- Founded in 2006, Marin Software provides a powerful, easy-to-use platform that allows marketers to optimize digital ads across search, display, social and mobile channels. Currently, more than 1,800 clients worldwide, representing more than $4 billion in annualized ad spend, rely on the Marin platform to manage their online marketing programs. In addition to its San Francisco headquarters, Marin has offices in the UK, France, Germany, Japan, Singapore, and Australia.
- Between 2008 and 2011, Marin's revenue grew 1,274%. This success has also drawn the attention of Inc. Magazine which ranked Marin Software No. 26 among software companies, on its annual Inc. 500|5000 list. As well as notice by the Wall Street Journal, as one of the top 50 private venture-backed companies in the United States.
- “We’re honored to be included in this prestigious list of the fastest growing private companies in the Bay Area,” said Christopher Lien, CEO of Marin Software. “This award is a direct result of the hard work and dedication of our employees, great partnerships with our clients, and the rapid adoption of our world-class technology by brands and agencies worldwide.”
- “As consumers continue to shift their attention from offline to digital media, the battle for revenue is increasingly being fought online, as advertisers spent more than $90B across search, display, social and mobile in 2012 alone,” stated Matt Lawson, VP of Marketing at Marin Software. “This dramatic change is propelling our growth. Marin’s platform is uniquely situated to help marketers around the world optimize their digital marketing and drive more revenue.”