Explore more content
To help you stay on the leading edge of performance marketing, we surveyed over 300 B2B marketers to uncover actionable insights that will help you improve the performance of your PPC investment. Through a Marin and LinkedIn partnership, we sought out to understand what B2B marketers face right now and how they are dealing with a complicated market. Read the full report to get a better understanding of how B2B marketers are changing their approach this year.
What You'll Learn from the Report:
- How budgets have changed through the years 2020 to 2023 and how budgeting complexities affect the work of advertisers this year.
- What challenges are most prevalent this year and how other marketers like you are adapting.
- The critical role audience targeting plays in your success, especially during a recession, and some interesting trends relating to targeting techniques.
- The types of content and campaign management techniques are currently helping advertisers move buyers through the sales funnel.
- What paid social or PPC channels are providing the best ROAS or conversions for B2B right now.
Read the Report Now
Are we investing the right amount in the right places to hit our goals?
Every company faces this question when thinking about paid media budgets. This guide will help you answer that question and get the best performance from your digital marketing investment. After reading, you will be able to:
- Determine the level of investment required to hit your business goals
- Understand the trade-offs between volume and efficiency
- Make decisions across marketing channels, not within publisher silos
- Maximize the return on your marketing investment
Check out the guide today!
Economic Pressures Push Retailers to Cut Costs, but New Revenue Streams Are Emerging
The Gen Z-TikTok effect. Bold new retail partnerships. An exploding retail media market. It will be a year of transformation for retailers. For example, almost all new US digital buyers will be Gen Zers, whose shopping habits are still evolving.
Learn how brands can drive more ecommerce sales, revamp direct-to-consumer strategies, and adjust marketing to attract new customers and more in this complimentary copy of “Retail Trends to Watch for 2023.” You’ll also learn insights from brands like H&M, Zara, JCPenney, J.Crew, Kroger, Walmart, and more.
This report explores:
- Gen Z’s spending growth, momentum in the creator economy, and livestreaming’s promise
- Opportunities in retail media, digital advertising’s next big area for growth
- How brands can widen their reach while protecting their bottom lines