Marin Software Introduces Certification for Large-scale Digital Marketing Agencies
Certified Agency Program first to pair brands with online marketing agencies fully trained on industry’s leading ad management platform
San Francisco, CA October 6, 2011 - Marin Software, provider of the leading online advertising management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced the Marin Software Certified Agency Program. Through the program, advertisers looking to use Marin Software with an agency service can browse through a directory of online marketing agencies fully trained on Marin’s advanced ad management platform. Brands that leverage a Marin Software Certified Agency receive the benefits of improved campaign performance and financial results that Marin Software provides.
- The Marin Software Certified Agency Program is the first of its kind to pair advertisers with online marketing agencies fully trained on Marin Software’s innovative ad management platform. Marin Software certified agencies provide clients with improved financial performance and responsiveness as a result of the reporting, workflow, and optimization efficiencies available from the Marin platform.
- Participating online marketing agencies undergo a rigorous training and certification process to join the Marin Software Certified Agency Program. Advertisers looking to use Marin Software with an agency can search for agencies based on vertical market, expertise and geographic location.
- More than 80 online marketing agencies leverage Marin Software. Agencies already a part of the Marin Software Certified Agency Program include Acquirgy, BKV, Booyah Online Advertising, Clearsearch Media, DraftFCB, Elite SEM, Fathom Delivers, Harvest Digital, IKON Internactive, iProspect, Milestone Internet Marketing, OMD UK, Partner Fusion, RAPP UK, Razorfish, and ZenithOptimedia.
- As a Marin Software Certified Agency Program member, agencies receive exclusive benefits including joint sales and marketing collateral, opportunities for speaking engagements, and a company profile on the certified agency website.
- To become a member of the program, marketing agencies can speak with their Marin Software Account Manager or fill out an online form on the Certified Agency Program site.
“The Marin Software Certified Agency Program represents a unique opportunity for both brands and digital marketing agencies,” said Matt Lawson, vice president of marketing and partnerships at Marin Software. “Through the program, agencies become expert users of Marin, capable of providing even more financial lift for their clients. Direct advertisers gain access to a directory of highly skilled agencies. It’s a win for both."