Top 10 trends in digital advertising in 2022
As we wrap up 2021, we decided to take a look back at the past year to predict what the New Year has in store for the digital advertising industry.
From Amazon claiming 10.3% of the US digital ad market and continuing its quest to take a larger chunk of ad budget from Google and Facebook, to privacy regulation changing digital advertising forever, to the rise of social commerce as TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Snap and Pinterest all work to make social media more shoppable - what are the key things to watch out for as you plan ahead and finalize your marketing budgets?
Find out as we highlight the top trends to watch in 2022, including:
- The pandemic exposes a need for brands to capture the hearts and minds of consumers - not just their wallets
- Amazon’s success makes way for more retail media players
- Supply chain issues begin to impact advertising
- Antitrust regulation continues to reshape the industry
- The metaverse becomes the next frontier in advertising
Read our Top 10 Trends in Digital Advertising in 2022 today.