Advertisers know how important optimization is, whether it’s major changes or several small changes throughout the week. With Marin Insights, making these regular optimizations is easy. Our Insights are designed to save you time and to catch important details that may have been missed.
Many advertisers are used to looking through multiple publishers and making adjustments within each of them. With the recommendation engine in Marin, you can easily make adjustments to multiple publishers at once. Whether that is downloading the Insight and re-uploading with the desired changes or using the one-click implementation that will seamlessly adjust each publisher included in the Insight. Leveraging data from multiple publishers can be useful for advertisers as well.
How Various Marin Insights Work
In Marin's “Duplicate Keywords” Insight, the MarinOne tool will look through your account and find keywords with the same text, publisher, match type, location target, and audience. Instead of looking through the account to find these, they will automatically be searched for every day and show up in the Insights section. We have now made the process of this Insight and several others easier by adding a one-click implementation. Saving more time with the click of a button, rather than manually updating these.
In the “Keyword Expansion” Insight, artificial intelligence technology looks at top-performing keywords across publishers and recommends adding them to other publishers. If Microsoft has great performance with a specific keyword, our Insight AI will pick up on that and suggest it be added to Google as well.
About the Insights Algorithm
We have years of digital experience that we’ve applied to perfect these algorithms. Every day automated machine learning will search your publishers, seeking out new opportunities for performance improvement. Using the Insights tab can save advertisers time, effort, and money. There are also separate sections of the Insights page that divide the Insights by category. Insights are a key initiative, and we are continuously working on creating new Insights and finding the best way to implement them.
Our one-click implementation Insights have been created for ease of execution, you click the button and we’ll do the rest. The one-click implementation Insights currently include;
- Amazon Keyword Expansion - Add high performing search terms as exact keywords to gain bid control and improve performance.
- Amazon Keyword Match Type Expansion - Add missing phrase and exact match keyword variations for high performing broad and phrase match keywords.
- Apple Keyword Expansion - Add high performing search terms as exact keywords to gain bid control and improve performance.
- Apple Keyword Match Type Expansion - Add missing exact match keyword variations for high performing broad match keywords.
- Keyword Expansion - Add high performing search terms as exact keywords to gain bid control and improve performance.
- Keyword Match Type Expansion - Add missing phrase and exact match keyword variations for high performing broad and phrase match keywords.
- Negative Keyword Expansion - Add negative keywords for non-converting search terms to reduce wasteful spending.
- Amazon Negative Keyword Expansion - Add negative keywords for non-converting search terms to reduce wasteful spending.
- Budget Capped Campaigns - Increase budgets on high performing campaigns to improve overall efficiency. If spend needs to be maintained, reduce bid targets.
- Ad Optimization - Pause or replace underperforming ads to drive more traffic to top performing ads.
- Duplicate Keywords - Pause or delete duplicate keywords, keeping the keyword with the higher quality score or spend, to improve performance and make more informed bid decisions.
- Landing Page Errors - Pause keywords directing traffic to broken landing pages until the issue is resolved.
- Landing Page Errors (enhanced) - Resolve landing page errors or replace with functioning URLs.
- Keyword Bid Overrides - Remove keyword bid overrides to allow Marin Bidding to optimize towards the bid strategy goal.
- Bid Caps - Remove or raise bid strategy caps to allow Marin Bidding to operate more efficiently.
- Bid Floors - Remove bid strategy floors to allow Marin Bidding to operate more efficiently.
- Bid Changes Preview - Review bid changes recommended by Marin Bidding and set Bid Strategies to Traffic.
- Bidding Reactivity - Prevent drastic daily bid changes by setting ‘Limit Bid Change under %’ to 25%.
The MarinOne Difference
There are many other Insights that we have within the platform as well. Some will eventually have one-click implementation, while others require more analysis. Advertisers have the ability to download any Insight on the page for a more thorough review if desired. We have set up our tool to include complete transparency on how we define an Insight which allows you to understand why specific recommendations have been made; and you will be able to implement Insights to several publishers from one page. By utilizing this tool, you will have more effectively optimized accounts and more time to focus on the real building blocks of your business.
To learn more about our automated paid media management Insights or any other campaign management quandary you may be facing, schedule a consultation with a MarinOne expert today.