As Edgar Allan Poe once said, “There are few cases in which mere popularity should be considered a proper test of merit; but the case of [blog]-writing is, I think, one of the few.”
Okay, so he said “song-writing” instead of “blog-writing.”
It still fits, right?
Well, after tens of thousands of reader visits to Marketing Insights in 2016, the 10 articles below passed the merit test and rose to the top of our “most popular” list. Some are indicators that digital advertising continues to rapidly evolve, others point toward the importance of continual learning, and all of them contributed to a fun, fast-paced year of content creation and curation. Thanks for being part of it.
1. The Ever-Shifting World of Social
2. Google’s Expanded Text Ads–Things to Know and What to
3. Google’s New Ad Layout: Pros, Cons, Ins, and Outs
4. Similar Audiences + Customer Match: Google Ramps up
First-Party Data Capabilities
5. 3 Facebook Advertising Trends You Need to Know About
6. Why PPC Granularity Will Be Your Best Friend
7. 5 Reach and Frequency Tips for the Modern Marketer
8. Text Versus Product Ads: Shopping Peaks, Valleys, and Plateaus
9. How to Evaluate Programmatic Buying Transparency – Types
10. How to Optimize Impression Share to Increase Brand Awareness